GBET ROUNDTABLE AT ITW | MAY 20165/3/2016
ARE YOU TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE LATEST ADVANCEMENTS IN CONTRACT MANAGEMENT?
Join GBET at ITW 2016 for a morning workshop and roundtable session hosted by Telia Carrier on Wednesday, May 11, 2016. This event is exclusively designed for Carrier Operators, and does not include Service Providers and Vendors.
WEDNESDAY, MAY 11th, 2016
09:00 to 11:00 AM CDT
The Telia Carrier Suite
Suite 370 | 3rd Floor | East Tower
The GBET Community Roundtable brings together visionary partners to analyze industry developments, brainstorm new paths and leverage shifting paradigms within the industry:
- How to reduce the complexity of contract management and improve efficiencies through industry standard templates
- How to restructure end-to-end contract processes while realigning overheads
- How GBET builds momentum for the wholesale community to use the eContract templates
Be part of the key initiatives and business opportunities that the wholesale community focuses on to maximize ROI and competitive advantage.
09.00 – 10.00 | WELCOME AND INTRODUCTION
- Overview of current GBET activities
- Industry topics affecting the carrier partners (eg, A.Nr, Fraud etc.), how can we work together to standardize common pain points?
10.00 – 11.00 | GUEST SPEAKER
- A Sales point of view | The benefits of the eContract
- Presenter: Catherine Edwardes, Voice Trader, Deutsche Telekom